Sherrin's Threads Banjo Strap Adaptor STBSA
This strong leather banjo adaptor attaches with rotating hooks to the brackets of your banjo and the other end attaches to the holes of any ordinary strap, allowing you to use any guitar strap for a banjo strap as well. Sherrin has been sewing her whole life, and her innovative accessories originally designed for her husband's music store in California are now sold throughout the world.
- Handmade in California, USA.
- Adapter attaches to the end of any existing strap with a hole.
- Simply undo the screw, insert strap between the two pieces of leather, line up the holes then reattach the screw.
- Metal swivel hooks securely attach to any banjo or banjo ukulele.
- Made with durable, vegetable tanned leather proven to stand up to tons of wear & tear over the years.
- Two pieces per package (for both ends of strap).
We Also Recommend
Musedo T-5SBK Clip-on Chromatic Tuner