Sherrin's Threads Headstock Bracelet - Natural STHSB
This tough leather bracelet is placed around your headstock and has a metal strap button at it's upper end, and allows you to attach any guitar strap to the bracelet without worrying about tying it with a shoelace etc. Sherrin has been sewing her whole life, and her innovative accessories originally designed for her husband's music store in California are now sold throughout the world.
- Handmade in California, USA.
- 9" total length 1/2" width.
- Pre-punched holes for sizing options.
- Attachment screws together providing a drill-free strap button anywhere on your headstock.
- Made from vegetable tanned leather with a soft unfinished underside making it safe for your instrument.
- Works well on on ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, guitars or anything with a headstock.
- One piece per package with instructions included.
We Also Recommend
Musedo T-5SBK Clip-on Chromatic Tuner