Here's a beginner's mandolin with Style and Personality! The finest maple forms the back, sides and neck while the top is solid spruce for best tone and volume. The neck plays fast and easily and the bound tonewood fingerboard has 20 low, smooth nickel-silver frets. Just give this Rover a play and you'll immediately be convinced of Rover's superiority and value!
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Maple back and sides in a rich sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- One-piece maple neck and tonewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Adjustable tonewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Shop inspected and set up to provide years of enjoyment
- Recommended cases: C-3760, C-3770
|Back and Side Material
|Polished Tonewood with Adjustment Wheels
|Neck / Body Joint
|Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
|Number of Frets Clear
|Number of Frets Total
|1 3/32 in.
|Abalone Logo Script
|Chrome-plated / Pattern Engraved
|13 3/4 in.
|Modern Slim F-Hole
|1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
|Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
|Economy 4-on-a-plate / White ABS Buttons