La Bella stainless steel Jazz Flats® were developed by the best jazz guitarists in the world. Each string is hand wound and polished by our artisans in New York, resulting in a super smooth surface eliminating finger noise and squeaks. Optimized with a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, La Bella Jazz Flats® have a very bright sound and long playing life. We’ve recently improved our string construction to fit more models, and prevent overtones.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: .011, .015, .020W, .028, .039, .050
- Extra Plain Steel 3rd / G (.018″) included in this set
- Wound length of 31.5″ (distance from ball-end to silk)
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Install the silk portion of the string inside the tuning post, and then slowly bring the string to tension/pitch. The metal portion of the string can now wrap around the post, as long as the silk-end is first installed inside the tuning hole.
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness