The master luthiers at Kentucky Mandolins have given their top-selling KM-505 a total revision – adding more tone, volume, style and VALUE! The slim, comfortably-shaped neck of figured maple has the feel of a fine, vintage instrument and the ebony fretboard has a modern extension and with 22 smooth, low nickel-silver frets. On the peghead, white and exotic red mother-of-pearl are set in a gleaming, black overlay for a stunning effect. The solid spruce top and flamed maple back and sides are hand-carved and graduated with elegant, black and white purfling on top and bottom edges. A lovely amberburst lacquer finish covers the entire instrument and all metal parts are gold-plated. The exclusive Saga black and white layered pickguard is a vintage touch that is both practical and elegant. The tone and volume of this magnificent instrument are tops in its class and rival boutique mandolins at three times the price. This new KM-505 is a truly professional mandolin that any serious player can easily afford!
Comes with Kentucky branded Padded gig bag.
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim maple neck for smooth and easy action
- Radiused premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss lacquer amberburst finish for vintage beauty and appeal
- Kentucky branded brown padded gig bag.