For over 40 years, Kentucky Mandolins have been the choice of many musicians seeking the fine mandolins at an affordable price. The current product design team at Kentucky has over 150 years combined experience in developing and refining Kentucky Mandolins. With a fully carved spruce top, maple back and sides and a rich nitrocellulose lacquer finish, these instruments produce the rich woody tone that is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears. It's for these reasons that the new Kentucky KM-500 compares in terms of tone and playability to any A-model mandolin available today!
Comes with Kentucky branded Padded gig bag.
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim maple neck for smooth and easy action
- Radiused premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss lacquer sunburst finish for vintage beauty and appeal
- Kentucky branded brown padded gig bag.