The new master model KM-1500 from Kentucky uses the finest, most highly figured Michigan Maple combined with the whitest, most fine-grained Adirondack spruce. These solid woods are meticulously hand carved and graduated - just as were the fabled originals of the early '20s - to achieve the finest tone quality and volume possible in a new instrument. The delicately shaded Cremona sunburst finish is as close to the originals as you will ever see. The elegantly gold-plated and engraved tuning machines and tailpiece are in perfect harmony with the understated elegance of the finish and workmanship. Perhaps the crowning touch of elegance on the new KM-1500 is the traditional Fern inlay of abalone pearl, carefully inlaid in just below the white pearl Kentucky logo .
- Solid handcarved Adirondack spruce top provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid carved flamed Michigan maple back and sides ensure extra punch
- Slim flamed maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Vintage sunburst finish in lacquer showcases beauty and luster
- Hard Case Included