Kala Soprano Banjo-Ukulele - KA-BNJ-BK-S
The banjo ukulele was originally designed by Alvin Keech in 1917 and was popularized by musicians such as George Formby and Roy Smeck. The Kala Banjo Ukulele is recognized for its distinctive tone and ability to project sound in solo and ensemble settings. the KA-BNJ-BK-S is the "cute" soprano-sized version that fits just about anywhere.
We'll include a padded gig bag with this instrument, making this the best value on the net!
- Remo Weather King banjo head
- 6" hoop diameter
- Classic stain black finish
- Open back design adds to the authentic vintage tonality and aesthetics
- Chrome hardward throughout
- Bright sound for projecting through other instruments in ensemble settings
- Maple bridge with ebony cap
- Deluxe geared tuners with chrome buttons