Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone and volume in an easy-handling package. Blueridge Contemporary Series guitars feature tops of select, solid spruce with parabolic, forward X-bracing. A popular new option is the cutaway model with on-board electronics by Fishman.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Fishman Presys Plus pickup system with on-board tuner sounds great, whether in your garage or on stage