Kentucky KM-150 Standard A-model Mandolin - Sunburst
The Kentucky KM-150 mandolin is the best value available in an all-solid, traditionally designed, A-style instrument that beautifully combines period-correct vintage specifications with an amazingly affordable price. When it comes to tone and playability, the KM-150 also excels. To achieve the best tone and volume possible, select solid spruce - meticulously hand-carved and graduated - is used for the top, while select solid maple is used for the back and sides. A solid maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and traditional snakehead shaped peghead is attached to the body by a modified dovetail neck-body joint not only adds to the authentic look, but also has a comfortable shape that is easy to play, and offers a lifetime of serviceability. Top everything off with a set of accurate, open-geared tuners, an adjustable rosewood bridge and tuning will be easy, accurate and with perfect intonation every time.
- Solid carved Alpine spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish create traditional beauty and luster