Kentucky mandolins continue to be today's best value in hand-made professional quality instruments that can be afforded by all. Each Artist series F-model mandolin is hand-carved and graduated from the finest mountain spruce and northern maple for the best tonal characteristics. The KM-850 has a radiused rosewood fingerboard for comfortable easy play and the traditional torch-style peghead inlay for those who like a more simple vintage look.
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved flamed maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim maple neck for a comfortable, easy action
- Radiused choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish for traditional beauty and luster