The BR-73 is the flagship of the 000-sized Contemporary Series of acoustic guitars. Using solid spruce for tops, hand-carved braces, choice rosewood for the back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint on a solid mahogany neck, we have created a guitar with great looks and tone. The intricate pearl and abalone inlay work on the fingerboard, body, and headstock and delicate marquetry center strip on the back are touches of fine art. The comfortable 000-sized body and slim mahogany neck make it easy to play. Contemporary Series Blueridge guitars offer prewar performance with a clean, modern look and style.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We Also Recommend
Kentucky KM-272 Artist Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin - Transparent Amber