Take one look at the gleaming, natural-finish top with is sparkling abalone pearl inlaid borders and you'll guess that this new Blueridge BR-70A costs two or three times more than its amazingly affordable price! Because it's a Blueridge, you'll get the look, style and tone of an expensive boutique guitar at a price you can actually afford! The rare, costly solid Adirondack spruce top is the secret of its deep, full-bodied and powerful tone, combined with our famous parabolic forward-x bracing pattern. The back and sides are of beautifully-figured Santos rosewood and the slim, easy playing neck is of solid mahogany. The nut width is a comfortable 1 3/4 inches and the low, smooth frets are nickel-silver. The rosewood fingerboard features outlined hexagonal abalone position markers and the bridge is of rosewood as well. All this visual and tonal beauty is yours for an unbeatable price.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.