The world's most popular guitar shape gives this Blueridge a smooth tone with great power and projection. The Sitka spruce top is braced with the traditional forward-x pattern and the back, sides and peghead overlay are figured Santos rosewood. The slim mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod and the entire guitar is finished in a lovely high-gloss natural finish. Vintage-style 14:1 ratio open-back tuning machines with butterbean buttons complete the prewar vintage vibe of this great-sounding, affordable Blueridge guitar!
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.
We Also Recommend
Kentucky KM-272 Artist Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin - Transparent Amber
Blueridge BR-60LE Contemporary Series Limited Edition Spruce/Rosewood