This new price-leading 12-string from Blueridge is made with a select solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The BR-40-12 delivers all the tone and volume any player will need. The perfectly proportioned mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod for perfect alignment and ease of play. The large, Jumbo-style body guarantees the ideal 12-string tone character, and our typically affordable Blueridge price means that anyone who has wanted to try the 12-string instrument can now afford to own a fine, professional instrument.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.
We Also Recommend
Kentucky KM-272 Artist Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin - Transparent Amber
Blueridge BR-60LE Contemporary Series Limited Edition Spruce/Rosewood