Blueridge BR-283A Prewar Series "000" with Adirondack Top
Combine the finest modern workmanship, the rarest, costliest tonewoods and lavish, abalone pearl inlay on every border and you have the finest new guitar that money can buy—the Blueridge BR-283A! This 000 sized guitar is just the right size for comfort and ease of playing, but retains the big tone, clarity and volume that's perfect for live performance as well as recording work. The top is crafted from the finest Adirondack spruce and braced with the same forward-x pattern parabolic braces as the 1930's original. Rare and costly solid tonewood is used for the back and sides and gorgeous abalone pearl is inlaid on every border to make this flagship guitar a stunning visual display as well as a performance instrument. Truly, there is no finer guitar available in its price range to compare.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid tonewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Quality natural bone nut and saddle for best tone transmission
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Recommended cases: CD-1514, TL-65
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.