Blueridge BR-280A Prewar Series Guitar - Adirondack top
Our very finest Dreadnaught guitar combines the rarest, most select woods with the most fastidious craftsmanship to create a guitar that even the finest artist would be proud to play! The secret of the tone is in the close-grained Adirondack spruce top wood and the forward-x brace parabolic bracing that gave the originals their legendary tone and volume. The finest solid tonewood is used for back and sides, with a select, one-piece mahogany neck with carved volute. Beautiful abalone pearl is hand inlaid on every border for the utmost in visual beauty and elegance. No expense is spared to make the BR-280A without question the finest new dreadnaught guitar you can buy!
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid tonewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Quality natural bone nut and saddle for best tone transmission
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Recommended cases: CD-1510, TL-50
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.