The BR-263A 000-style guitar offers authentic style reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII. Every guitar is manufactured using the same techniques as their antique counterparts, but with subtle improvements that bring these guitars firmly into the 21st century. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional Herringbone trim, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars also feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod making this truly a modern collectable.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1012 Deluxe Gig Bag Included.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid Santos Rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage 30's beauty
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1012 Deluxe Gig Bag Included.