Have you ever dreamed of owning a prewar-inspired Herringbone guitar...a guitar that set the standard for the way all of the most Highly-Prized vintage instruments are judged? Well here's your chance! Be one of the first to add this modern Blueridge Herringbone to your collection. The BR-260A had all the boom and bite any player wants in a rosewood dreadnaught. Not to mention that it is also the only All solid dreadnaught guitar on the market today with hand-selected premium solid rosewood and Adirondack spruce used for its backs, sides and top for under $2800!
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage 30's beauty
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.