The BR-183 is the ultimate small body professional-level acoustic guitar with a striking beauty, matched only by its full, rich, and great responsive tone. The material selection and smaller body size make it one of the most versatile guitars available on the market; proving that great things really do come in small packages. The 000-sized body is crafted using select solid Sitka spruce for the top and is braced in a prewar-inspired forward shifted x-pattern achieving the perfect balance of strength to lightweight. For the back and sides, we use choice solid rosewood giving the guitar a complex, rich tone with plenty of depth and bass. The mahogany neck with traditional dovetail neck joint gives it a fast, comfortable, feel that instantly appeals to any player. Top it off with lavish abalone pearl on all borders and this guitar that not only has a tone that is unmatched, but a is sure to turn many a pickers head!
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune