The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic prewar D-45 style specifications. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1012 Deluxe Gig Bag Included.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Abalone purfling, diamond volute behind the headstock, and snowflake position markers all give this the perfect vintage touch
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1012 Deluxe Gig Bag Included.
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.