though Blueridge guitars have been around for more than twenty years, it wasn't until about 10 year ago that Saga became the first instrument manufacturer to offer an all-solid wood dreadnaught guitar made from the legendary combination of tone woods...Adirondack spruce and East Indian rosewood as a standard production model. Even more, it was introduced at a price that any musician could afford. Sought after vintage guitars with similar specifications, are often referred to as, the bone because of the distinctive Herringbone marquetry that surrounds the top edge and is a characteristic feature of this guitar. Just by looking at the BR-160A, the discerning player will know that this guitar has the deep, rich and articulate tone that has been a signature sound heard in traditional and popular music for more than 70 years. So,take one for a test drive and find out why the BR-160A get one great guitar and really packs that prewar punch at a surprisingly affordable price!
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage 30's beauty
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.