This prewar inspired Herringbone dreadnought has it all. The BR-160's great sound and great looks are just part of what will make it one of the more desirable vintage-style acoustic guitars in production today. It starts with a solid Sitka spruce top and hand-carved parabolic top braces that respect the prewar forward x-pattern. Indian rosewood back and sides add a strong bass to the spruce top's already full sound. The slim mahogany neck is comfortable and features a dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod. Beautiful appointments include a Dalmatian tortoise-style pickguard and mother-of-pearl neck and headstock inlays.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
We Also Recommend
Kentucky KM-272 Artist Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin - Transparent Amber