The BG-2500 is Blueridge's first guitar in the Classic '30s Super-Jumbo pattern. The body measures a full 17-inch in the lower bout with a 21-inch body length for those big, booming tones that made this model the first choice of every famous movie cowboy and country-western star from the late 1930s to the present day! The BG-2500 features the choicest, most deeply flamed solid maple and select, narrow-grained solid spruce for beauty and flashy looks as well as tone. The gleaming natural finish and elegant bound tortoise-style pickguard along with the large white pearl inlays in fingerboard, bridge and peghead shine under the stage lights and let YOU be noticed playing your ultimate guitar.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid flamed maple back and sides for huge, booming sound and volume
- Highly flamed maple neck for a comfortable feel and increased sustain
- Ebony fingerboard and original bridge - both with Art Deco inlays, make this guitar truly shine
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.