Designed in collaboration with the multi-talented bluegrass and country legend Randy Waller, the new BG-180RW is truly a stunning guitar, both visually and tonally. The BG-180RW combinmes the already great features of the popular Blueridge soft-shoulder guitar series, with a look that has never been done before in a guitar of this design. That includes genuine abalone used to trim all borders and a unique fingerboard and peghead inlay to complete the picture.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.