The BG-140 from Blueridge features the famous slope-shoulder design made famous throughout the 1950's and is still a favorite among players and vintage instrument collectors. This guitar's characteristic short scale and large lower bout made from solid mahogany produce a guitar with an incredibly warm, booming tone and unmatched playability!
Comes with Blueridge's BV-1002 Standard gig bag.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- BV-1002 Standard gig bag included.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.
We are official Bluerifge dealers and can help you with any model.