Combine the rarest of classic tonewoods--Santos rosewood and solid, Adirondack spruce--and you have the makings of a Modern Classic! The top edge and rosette of the Blueridge BR-70AS are hand-inlaid with genuine abalone pearl and the top is then finished in a subtle, Pre-war style sunburst for a Classic look and a Classic sound. The hexagonal outline abalone fingerboard inlays and the gold-plated tuners complete the elegant look of the BR-70AS--a vintage collectible that you can buy today.
Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
- Select solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic pre-war forward x-pattern
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Maple bridge plate
- Choice Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- Vintage late-30's style Sunburst high-gloss finish
- Low profile, carved mahogany neck with abalone, hexagonal position markers
- Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 3/4-inch
- Scale length: 25.6-inch (650mm)
- Shop adjusted
- Blueridge's ProTour BV-1002 Standard Gig Bag Included.
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.
*Please contact us for more important information about this guitar.