Rover RM-25S Solid Top Sunburst Mandolin
Everybody has to start somewhere--and every beginning mandolin player is fortunate to be able to afford the finest entry-level mandolin ever made--the Rover RM-25S! This price-leading, top-selling starter instrument has a solid spruce top--just like the expensive models. The sides and back are mahogany, and the elevated 20-fret fingerboard is set above the top to allow more top vibration. The beautiful, high-gloss sunburst finish immediately catches the eye--but this fine instrument only LOOKS expensive! It's priced easily within range of any student--or player of another instrument who is ready to try the mandolin. You just can't lose with a sterling value like the RM-25S from Rover!
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides in a rich sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- Mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Shop inspected and set up to provide years of enjoyment
- Recommended cases: C-3760, C-3770