The BR-243A delivers prewar style and tone for less in the popular 000 body shape. Using only the finest materials such as a select solid Adirondack top, hand-carved forward shifted X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint all speaks of a hard-to-find prewar box. Expertly applied tortoise binding adorns the body and sound hole. The intricate floral-design pearl and abalone inlay work on the headstock is a touch of fine art.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid premium mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich tone
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.