The Blueridge BR-240A offers any guitar player and aficionado authentic style with strict adherence to prewar instrument specifications. Each guitar is crafted with a select solid Adirondack top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure prewar tone. The comfortable mahogany neck has a nut width of 1 3/4-inch, and when combined with the traditional dreadnaught body, makes the BR-240A a truly enjoyable guitar to play and own.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid premium mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich tone
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
We're not just retailers, we're musicians, and we know what musicians appreciate. So unlike many other internet sellers who just forward a pre-boxed guitar from the factory, we personally inspect, and if needed set-up the instrument prior to shipping so it's ready to play from the moment you unpack it. If the instrument is not right for any reason, it goes back to the manufacturer and not to you; so when you purchase from Main Street Music, you know you are getting a great instrument every time. Together with our already low prices, this makes us the best value on the net.